Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Link

We must be having sortof a midlife crisis. We seem to be trying to use the internet like the youth of today. I have a blog, I have a myspace profile (which I never use) and we now are into facebook. All we need to do now is buy skateboards and start cruising youtube. In any case, the advantage of facebook over myspace is that it lets you upload as many pics as you like. And she's uploaded a fair few. You'll need to register to follow the link to Jane's profile on the right, but it's not too bad and free and they do appear to manage to avoid spam. Just make sure to use your 'junk' email account.

3 Comments:

Blogger Themis said...

The registration process is excessively irritating, but of course, the pictures are worth it! :-)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hunh, I didn't find it irritating at all.

Yeah, I put a lot of pictures up! It is really nice that there is no limit on the number.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Shawn Penson said...

You have a my space and face book account? That's it im revoking your right to play video games untill this is rectified. Next thing your going to tell me is you have started using iTunes *spit* or own a Mac.

I though i knew you man, what have you become.

I can't really say anything about the blog though, there cool.

An alternative to using someone else's web site to post pictures is to download web album generator and make your own web page. Seriously the program is very good and it takes very little time to make a nice album. It's what i use on my site.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

derek's counter
Counter
eXTReMe Tracker